Thursday, November 24, 2011

Recipe Thursday - Ham & Swiss Rolls



Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you!I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!


This week's Recipe:
These are so good! You have to try them right now! I made these for General Conference Weekend. I cooked a full ham in the crockpot and used thick slices, but you could use deli ham or whatever you would like. So so so good!Ham & Swiss Rolls
by Becky Higgins


12 rolls
mayonnaise
12 thick slices deli ham
12 slices Swiss cheese
1/2 c. melted butter
1 1/2 Tbsp. mustard
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 Tbsp. poppy seeds


Slice rolls in half so they open. Spread mayo on top and bottom of the inside of each roll. Assemble rolls with a slice of cheese and a slice of ham. Place all of these in a baking pan or stone. Mix together the melted butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds with a whisk. Brush this mixture all over the tops of the rolls and cover with tin foil. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until heated through.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :