Sunday, November 6, 2011

Life 2011: Week 43




Monday, October 17, 2011


It's a little late in the season, but we finally decided to go on a Fall Drive up the Alpine Loop for Family Home Evening. We will have to remember to go earlier next year, but there was still some pretty yellows! It was quite chilly and the kids forgot to bring their jackets, so they were not all excited to go out and take pictures. They liked just looking at the leaves on the drive better.


Tuesday, October 18, 2011


Not much going on today just kind of a normal Fall Day. I really enjoyed looking at some of the photos I took yesterday - I think this one is my favorite.



Wednesday, October 19, 2011


I had the opportunity to spend the day in Salt Lake City with my sister and her family. I really had a fun visit with Kori and I got to hold my nephew, Dustin for awhile which was awesome! And the real reason we were there --- I got to watch my other nephew, Colby win State Cross Country! He was amazing and it was so fun to watch him cross the finish line first! Good job bud! Then I got to bring Whitnee home with me so she could hang out and play with JJ and Beth when they got home from school. It was only a couple of hours though and then her parents picked her up because they had to head home. But it was a really great day!


Thursday, October 20,
2011


I was excited to hang out with my friend Brianne this afternoon. The kids played and we just talked and I really am glad her parents live in American Fork so she comes out here once a year or so. It's good to have some time with her! Love ya Brinner! It was Joey's birthday, but he likes to keep it pretty low-key. We just had pizza and brownies and ice cream. The kids bought him a couple of DVDs as presents.


Friday, October 21, 2011


The kids are on Fall Break (yesterday and today) - and we just didn't have anything fun planned. But I did print out these fun Halloween activity books that had coloring, crafts, and other activities with it and we did a lot of that today.


Saturday, October 22, 2011


We began the day with Beth throwing up and our pipes having huge draining problems. Not a great combination. Joey spent hours trying to get things cleared up to no avail. We finally called the community manager and found out that this happens every few years. Roots clog up the drain. But he had the equipment so he took care of it and we finally have clear drains again. Yay. It made a huge mess though and our house stinks, but hopefully it will all go away soon.


Sunday, October 23, 2011


Beth and I are both sick today. JJ and Joey seem to be okay though. We didn't go to church and just hung out. Beth drew me a cute picture on her marker board.


And here is my weekly layout:

Coming Soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :