Sunday, October 16, 2011

Life 2011: Week 42




Monday, October 10, 2011


We got to go to Hee Haw Farms with Beth's Girl Scout Troop today. The kids played on the slides and fun swings. They got to see some farm animals and go on a little animal ride. Then they got to go on 2 hay rides. One was a trick or treat ride and they got to see Spiderman, Tigger, Pooh, Darth Vader, and some other characters who gave them candy. Then the 2nd ride was to the pumpkin patch, where the kids picked out some great pumpkins to take home. It was fun to be with the kids!


Tuesday, October 11, 2011


We finally got JJ's haircut today - he has really needed it for awhile.



Wednesday, October 12, 2011


We have really gone on a lot of outings lately and the kids have really had fun. Today we went with JJ's scout troop to the Fire Station. The firefighters had all kinds of demonstrations and fun for the kids. Smokey the Bear turned up too! We even got to see the Fire Fighters put out a real big fire (all controlled of course) - it was great. I ran into my cousin Jenny and her kids and it was fun to visit with her for a few moments.


Thursday, October 13,
2011


JJ wanted to be Agent P (His very favorite character right now) from Phineas and Ferb for Halloween this year. When I looked around, I didn't find much in costumes to purchase for this, so we decided to make our own. I couldn't find the exact color of sweats/hooded sweatshrits, so we went with a Dark Green. I found a great hat for him and a foam beak. But I knew that I would actually have to make the tail. I don't sew and I didn't even own a sewing machine. So I looked around and found a good deal on a Sew Mini Machine and purchased it and then I took some felt and sewed it together for his Platypus tail. It's definitely not perfect, but I was kind of excited that I actually sewed something! And JJ loved it. He makes a cute Agent P!


Friday, October 14, 2011


There's nothing better than snuggling down and reading books in bed. I still love seeing Beth enjoying reading so much!


Saturday, October 15, 2011


We had our annual Family Photo Shoot today and I was so excited to have Maria do our pictures. We went to a great location - the Provo Orchard/Castle on the Utah State Hospital grounds. We arrived a bit early - since I'm a little OCD about times - and it was so fun to see all the deer hanging around the orchard. I can't wait to see how our pictures turned out! Joey got to go see the Courageous movie with a friend. I can tell that it really had a huge impact on him and I'm glad he got to go. He's been having such a hard time lately with some computer problems, gout, and work issues. I'm a bit worried about him and I hope things turn around for him.


Sunday, October 16, 2011


My brother went to Orderville this weekend and so he stopped on his way back to Logan and brought me more meat! We were running way low, so it was awesome to have him bring us more. Thank goodness for my parents and their willingness to provide this for us. I love the way its prepared by Ray's family and its just a blessing!


And here is my weekly layout:

Coming Soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :