Sunday, September 4, 2011

Life 2011: Week 36




Monday, August 29, 2011


Beth had an amazing Girl Scout field Trip today! The Daisies and Brownies got to go to Build-A-Bear and the troop paid for a $10 bear! Beth LOVED IT! She had such a great time stuffing the bear and being with her friends. She was so excited to bring "Cuddles" home! JJ was pretty jealous that she got to do it - looks like I know what to do for their birthdays next year!


Tuesday, August 20, 2011


Another soccer game for Beth! She is getting to be quite the defensive player. Offensively she needs a lot of help, but she's great at blocking the ball. They don't use goalies on this young of a team - but I think that is the position that she will play later on.


Wednesday, August 31, 2011


After sending the kids off to school today, I headed up to Salt Lake City to pick up my Circus Tickets. I actually won a giveaway and I needed to go to the box office to get my tickets. So I took Trax up there, got the tickets, and stopped off to wander around Deseret Book for awhile. It was right across the street from the temple and I enjoyed sitting and doing some people watching for a little while. I hadn't seen some of the new things that they are building around temple square and this little eatery area called CITY CREEK had a fun fountain. It was nice to kind of spend an afternoon window shopping and gave me some time alone to think. I got home just in time to pick up a few things I needed at the store, before the kids got home from school. I'm so excited to surprise them with going to the circus in a few weeks!


Thursday, September 1
, 2011


Beth has been working hard all week on her Spelling words. This is her first time that she will be taking a real test. She told me she was nervous, but her first spelling words she already knows, so I know she will do great on the test tomorrow!


Friday, September 2, 2011


After school today, we got to go to the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival. JJ actually got to go spend the afternoon at the Festival with his class for a field trip too. This is our first time going and I think we will need to make it a tradition. We arrived a little early and got some sandwiches and a cinnamon roll from the Rhodes booth and had a little dinner picnic. We had tickets to "Bedtime Stories." The kids really enjoyed the Puppet Pre-show and the fun stories told by some wonderful storytellers. It was especially fun to get a bedtime treat of Donuts at the end of the show. I forgot to bring my camera, so I was disappointed in the photos that I got from my phone - but at least it was something!


Saturday, September 3, 2011


Joey got to go with some of his friends to iWorlds today and they had a fantastic time! They really enjoyed their little space adventure and are already planning to take their wives and more people next time. It is like a simulation where you control a space ship along with the rest of your group. Joey loved it!


Sunday, September 4, 2011


I taught the Primary lesson today on being reverent during the Sacrament. I love Sugardoodle.net for all the fun helps that they have. I ended up with only the 3 boys in my class today and they had a hard time sitting still, but hopefully some of the lesson got through to them. My kids love it when I print out extras of our hand-outs so they can do it too!


And here is my weekly layout:

Coming Soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :