Tuesday, September 20, 2011

40% off sale + FREE DAILY DOWNLOAD

I am so excited to announce that I am the Digitals Featured Designer from September 20-October 4th.

My products are on sale 40% off in my Digitals Store, so I hope you will take advantage of it! Make sure you go to the homepage and read my interview too. And I have a great daily download for you! Everyday for the next 15 days - you'll want to go to the Digitals Store and pick up my daily download - if you get it all - this is what you get:



It of course coordinates with my new INTO THE WOODZ Collection - so make sure you see it all and its the perfect time to purchase it at a great deal!


Stay tuned...and make sure you also come back to Digitals on October 1st to celebrate our 7th Birthday! You won't want to miss our blog train, chat, treasure hunt, and more!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Angela Toucan said...

congratulations

looks like a wonderful addon, thank you