Tuesday, August 2, 2011

TearZ Crew Call




I am looking to add more people to my Creative Team! To see more of my kits - check out my blog.

Here is my Creative Team process:
* You will get a post a week ahead of when I release a kit through a private facebook group. The post will show a preview of my kit and specific instructions including a deadline (I am going to advertise your layouts with the release of the kit). You can check out the deadline and the kit and see if you are able to make the deadline. If so, then you SIGN UP for that kit by emailing me back. You are free to not be included in a certain kit, but if you don't sign up for at least 1 every 2 months then you will have to leave my CT.

* I then send the links out for the kit.

* You must finish your layout by deadline and then post it to my store galleries, Digishoptalk, Facebook, and any others you would like to.

* Then you will send your gallery links through the private group so that all CT members can see and comment on your layout.

* You should also create a quickpage of your layout that I can use for my Crops and such as freebies. And you will send that to me privately.


Okay, if you are interested in applying - here's what you need to do:


Send me an email at dedesmith32@gmail.com with the following information by August 10th:

1. Your Name
2. A link to your most complete gallery or send me 5 of your best layouts.


*** I'm looking for at least a 6 month commitment! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :