Thursday, August 25, 2011

Recipe Thursday | Polynesian Beef

Polynesian Beef by Marcia Calhoun | www.designzbydede.com

Polynesian Beef
by Marcia Calhoun

This week's Recipe:
This was so tasty and easy! We all loved it and I can't wait to try it again! Thank you so much Marcia for emailing me this recipe!


1 - 6 oz can of unsweetened pineapple juice
1 can crushed or diced pineapple, undrained
3 tbs soy sauce (We added a bit of teriyaki sauce too)
3 tbs brown sugar
1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
1 beef roast (about 4 lbs)
1/2 cup each: diced red & green pepper and diced onions
Rice

Mix ingredients. Pour over beef. You can cook this either in the oven or crockpot.

Oven: 350 degrees - 2 hours take out and slice or shred beef, return to oven to cook 1/2 hour longer.

Crockpot: 8-10 hours on low, until beef is tender. Slice or shred beef, return to crockpot and cook 1/2 more on high.

Serve over Rice.

_________________________
Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you!I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :