Thursday, August 4, 2011

Recipe Thursday - Firecracker Floats



Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you!I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!


This week's Recipe:
This is the perfect treat for July 4th family activities or just a great summer treat! We made these and ate them while we did fireworks this year and it was a big hit! We used blue and red, but you could use any color of Pop Rocks.

Firecracker Floats
by Crystal from Mrs. Happy Homemaker



Lemon-Lime Soda (I like 7-up)
1 package of Pop Rocks per float
3 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream per float

Put a scoop of vanilla ice cream in a tall glas. Pour 1/3 of the package of Pop Rocks on top. Repeat twice. Pour soda over the top.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :