Sunday, August 28, 2011

Life 2011: Week 35




Monday, August 22, 2011


A very eventful day! We went to the kids' schools to meet their teachers and see their new classrooms. The kids were so excited! We came home and Uncle Lane came to spend the night on his way up to Logan for college. So we had a nice little visit with him before he went to hang out with some friends. Unfortunately, while making dinner and some bread - I dropped a big can on my foot, resulting in a lot of pain and blood. I couldn't believe that it landed at the right angle to split open my toe from the top and right through the nail. Ouch!


Tuesday, August 23, 2011


Back to School day! We were all excited for this day to arrive. The kids were so excited to get on their buses and go to school. It was a busy day for me and before I knew it they were home from school and they had lots of things to tell me about their first day of school. Now that the kids are in different schools, its a little crazy, but I look forward to getting a more structured schedule in. I thought I might be a little lonely in the day, but actually I was able to get things done and stay busy, so its good. My visiting teachers came this afternoon and we had a good visit.


Wednesday, August 24, 2011


After 48 hours, this is my poor injured toe. It hurt a lot today but hopefully that means its healing.


Thursday, August 25
, 2011


Now that both of the kids are in school all day, I was finally able to go to a Scrap Girls lunch! We ate at the cafe at Thanksgiving Gardens and it was delicious. I really enjoyed visiting with these ladies that I hadn't seen in so long. It made for a great afternoon. For dinner, we picked up some Rubios; the kids used their free kids meal coupons that they had earned from the summer reading program. It was nice not to have to cook all day!


Friday, August 26, 2011


Beth lost another tooth tonight as we were brushing her teeth. So far that makes 3 teeth and her other top tooth should be out pretty soon! It makes her look so different! She is so excited about the tooth fairy too! (Even though she actually forgot to come tonight - but she made it the next night!)


Saturday, August 27, 2011


Beth had her second soccer game today. I wasn't feeling well, so Joey took the kids and I got to take a nap. Unfortunately, the team was short on players and the coach didn't show up today. So Joey coached them and they did pretty good.


Sunday, August 28, 2011


We had Stake Conference today, but because I still wasn't feeling well, we stayed home and watched some church movies. Beth's Primary teacher dropped by with a wonderful little treat for her - a ding dong cupcake all decorated with her name. She loved it, and even shared it with her brother. We watched "Peter and the Wolf" for Family Movie Night.


And here is my weekly layout:

Coming Soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :