Monday, May 2, 2011

Motherhood Matters - Day 1



I'm excited about Studio 5's MOTHERHOOD MATTERS campaign! I just heard about it through a blog that I read today and it sounds like a lot of fun and I feel like its so important too. It is a 10-day challenge and I hope you will head on over and check it out!

Today's challenge was to declare that MOTHERHOOD MATTERS to 5 women in your life! I KNOW that at least 5 women read this blog! So this is how I am sharing that message today!

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother."
- Lin Yutang


“We should no longer allow a mother to be defined as ‘just a mom.’ It is on her back that great nations are built. We should no longer allow any woman’s voice to be drowned out or disregarded. As we affirm other women, and as we teach our sons, husbands and friends to hold them in the highest regard, we honor both the mothers whose shoulders we’ve stood on and the daughters who will one day stand tall on ours.”
- Oprah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :