Friday, May 6, 2011

Motherhood Matters - Day 5



I'm excited about Studio 5's MOTHERHOOD MATTERS campaign! It is a 10-day challenge and I hope you will head on over and check it out!

Today's challenge:
Make a list of the skills and attributes that you bring to the role of a mother.


Well, I hate talking about myself and making lists about me. I really struggle with that. But let's see if I can come up with 3.

1. I'm creative, so I do lots of projects with my kids.
2. I have a big heart and even though sometimes its hard on me - I feel like I can reach out and listen and just be there for my kids.
3. I love reading and watching movies and I feel like those 2 things have brought joy to my family as we have spent time watching movies together and talking about the movies and also reading lots of books together.



“I looked on child rearing not only as a work of love and duty but as a profession that demanded the best that I could bring it.”
- Rose Kennedy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :