Sunday, May 22, 2011

Life 2011: Week 21




Monday, May 16, 2011


I spent all last week and the weekend finishing up and getting this kit released. I am so excited with how it turned out. It is a little bit of a different style than I usually do - more doodley - and it was lots of fun to create! This was the last kit that I needed to finish before I take about a month break and work on organizing all my dad's home movies onto DVD.


Tuesday, May 17, 2011


Joey is always helping people with their computers or playing/working with his own electronics. JJ is always so interested in what he is doing and is always right close to him to watch. I'm pretty sure that JJ is going to take after his Dad in working with computers when he grows up.


Wednesday, May 18, 2011


Tonight was Beth's Kindergarten Program called "Storytime". They sang a beautiful song called, "Read Me a Memory" and then presented us with 3 plays from some of their favorite books. Beth was a sheep from "Stuck in the Mud." They all did a fabulous job and Beth told me after that she wanted to do more plays, so it definitely lit a bug inside her. She is so expressive that I know she could do well if she decided to do more drama!


Thursday, May 19
, 2011


I am loving this stage in my kids' life. In some ways, they are both on the same levels in many areas. I am loving how independent they are and just so many fun things that they do right now. One of my favorites is going through their backpacks and papers at the end of the day and finding gems like this. How cute is that JJ made a rose and put I love you Mom on it? JJ and Beth both love to draw and color and I am always finding scraps of paper with little messages like this. So sweet.



Friday, May 20, 2011


For dinner tonight we did a muffin tin meal! I want to find some cute muffin tins and do this more often, but tonight all I had was some disposable muffin tins. They worked great and the kids were delighted. They got to eat their little meal of pizza, crackers with ham and cheese, peanut butter and honey sandwich, carrots and ranch, fruit snacks, and pudding while they watched a movie!


Saturday, May 21, 2011


Beth loves her Aunt Becki and today she got to spend a few hours with her. Aunt Becki did her nails and they had lunch at Wendy's and played at the park. It was Becki's birthday present to Beth and this is the second year in a row that Beth has got to have this one-on-one time with her for her birthday. It will definitely be a birthday tradition for her now and Beth was so excited. I'm happy that she has someone to spend time with like this that makes her feels so special.


Sunday, May 22, 2011


For Family Movie Night, we brought out an old movie from Joey's and my childhood - That Darn Cat. I hadn't seen it in years and it was really fun to see again. The kids seemed to enjoy it too!


And here is my weekly layout:

Coming Soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :