Thursday, April 14, 2011

Recipe Thursday - Cream Cheese Chicken



Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you!
I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!


This week's Recipe:
This is extremely tasty! We loved it! A great comfort food.


Cream Cheese Chicken
by Janis from Dinner Time Ideas

4 chicken breasts
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup (I actually added 2 - because we like more sauce)
1 packet Good Seasonings Italian Dressing Mix
8oz cream cheese

Put chicken breast in crock pot. In seperate bowl mix the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT the cream cheese together. Pour over chicken. Cook over low for about 4 hours. When chicken is done, shred the chicken into smaller pieces. Cut up the bar of cream cheese, and add to mix. Stir well until cheese is all melted. You could also add a little bit of water or chicken broth if you don't like the mixture so thick.

**If you don't want to do the crock pot, I have heard of mixing all ingredients including the cream cheese and pouring over the chicken in 9x13. Then bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until chicken is tender**

Serve over rice or noodles. YUM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

lwentkie said...

Looks delicious - thanks for sharing!