Friday, April 8, 2011

New Release FRIDAY

Yes, I usually release new products on MONDAY - but this week is different! Plus I really need to tell you about this before I leave on vacation on Sunday! So here it goes!


I am so excited to have this week's ScrapDelicious $2 TASTY TREAT! I have a very special kit for you. This week (Tuesday) - my daughter turns 6. I have created a special kit in celebration of her birthday to capture some of the things that my daughter loves about life. I want to remember her the way she is right now. I want to remember the way she loves horses and rainbows; dressing up and being a princess; and all the little things that make up the beautiful little girl that is my Bethie. Take a peek into the life of my little daughter and the things that she loves.


A couple of things to remember - I am also the featured designer at SD right now and you can get 30% off my products! But since this is already on sale for $2 - it isn't included in that deal. BUT if you add this to your cart along with $8 more of MY PRODUCT then you can get my GiggleZ & CurlZ Kit for FREE! Go to MY STORE now before my deals are over!!!


So here's the TASTY DEAL for you!

1. Purchase the first part of BETHIE'S ROOM for $2.



2. Create a layout using this kit. It can be any theme - but you can ONLY use this kit to create your layout.

3. Post your layout in the ScrapDelicious Gallery by 4/15 AND include a link to your layout in this forum - so I make sure and see it.

4. Then you will receive a PM with a link to the 2nd part of the kit - the BETHIE'S ROOM - DRESS-UP BOX as your bonus for doing a layout!




I hope you all will participate and this great deal. I CANNOT WAIT to see your layouts! Remember that after the 15th the kit will be $6, so this is your chance to get it all for a really great deal!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

3 comments :

Angela Toucan said...

great kit DeDe

A Jones said...

I am not sure what I am doing, but I participated. Here is the link for the gallery:
http://www.scrapdelicious.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=403&title=bethie-27s-room-challengefor-second-part-&cat=500

Shauna said...

I love your digital scrapbook designs. I love this particular one it is adorable. Probably because I have little girls as well and I would get a lot of use out of it. I can't wait to browse through your other kits in your store.
Take care,
Shauna
myshaenoel.blogspot.com