Sunday, April 24, 2011

Life 2011: Week 17




Monday, April 18, 2011


I think the kids were excited to go back to school today and tell their friends about our adventure. They were actually pretty happy when they came home and are adjusting well. Actually much better than I am. I am just dragging my heels and I'm trying to get everything done and in order and failing.


Tuesday, April 19, 2011


It's always such a delight to babysit Mallory. She and I had a great time laughing and playing and I love that she will now go to me and not have any anxiety!


Wednesday, April 20, 2011


The kids love to watch Joey play games on his computer - especially JJ. They sit and watch him and ask questions. They will probably be gamers pretty soon. Portal 2 was released today and Joey couldn't wait to get home and play!


Thursday, April 21
, 2011


My week has consisted of a lot of procrastination and trying to get laundry done, the house picked up, and my design commitments done. I'm afraid that my computer has won out and I at least got some design stuff done - the house, laundry and everything else.....well, let's just say I hope next week is better!



Friday, April 22, 2011


The kids had some fun Easter parties at school today. When I saw this hairstyle, I knew we had to try it and Beth completely fell in love with it. It was perfect for her Easter Egg Hunt at school. Her teacher and her friends just raved about it and Beth definitely didn't want to take her "Egg Tails" out tonight.


Saturday, April 23, 2011


Another really cold day for soccer, but Beth played a really great game. I do wish we had a bit better team, but at least she is having fun. She definitely loved that all of her family got to come to her game and loved snuggling in a blanket with her daddy during breaks!


Sunday, April 24, 2011


The kids weren't very cooperative with pictures today, but they did look really cute in their new Easter/Church clothes. We even did an updo on Beth's hair for the very first time and of course she loved it. We had a wonderful morning with a small easter egg hunt in our house, and oohing and awing over their small treasures in their baskets. We also did "Resurrection Rolls" for the very first time and it was a huge success. Definitely a keeper for our Easter Traditions. My little Easter Tomb Craft was a big hit in Primary today and with my kids. We talked a lot about the Savior today and I hope that the kids will treasure the story and remember it. Beth got the Tangled DVD in her Easter Basket and we watched it for Family Movie Night. LOVE this movie!


And here is my weekly layout:


COMING SOON!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :