Sunday, April 3, 2011

Life 2011: Week 14




Monday, March 28, 2011


We are still really enjoying Beth's love of books and reading. Joey and Beth treated me with a reading of Green Eggs and Ham this morning. They both used voices and it was adorable!


Tuesday, March 29, 2011


JJ LOVES to be in control of the electronics. He pretty much feels like the remote is HIS and he wants to be the one to push the buttons. It's kind of annoying, and yet cute at the same time.


Wednesday, March 30, 2011


I got my new iphone today! We were able to upgrade for a pretty cheap price and now I am the proud owner of an iPhone 4. I am completely loving it - especially since I have 4 times the room! We have been really enjoying the Tangled Soundtrack!


Thursday, March 31
, 2011


Beth's first Spring Soccer game was today, along with JJ's singing time with the parents and scouts. So it was a fun-filled day with lots of activities. JJ loves to have us come and listen to him sing with this class. Beth did a really good job in her game. Her team is pretty poor - but she had an amazing block today! Grandpa, Grandma, Lane, and Clint came up to stay with us for the long weekend and it was great to see them!



Friday, April 1, 2011


The kids had school today, so they missed out on being with everyone. But it was fun for me to be with my family and just have kind of a casual day at home. We watched Mallory for awhile, which is always a delight. When my kids got home, my brothers (all 4 of them) headed to the Jazz game, while Grandpa, Grandma, my kids, and Becki and Mallory went to the Carl Bloch exhibit. Once again it was amazing and I was excited to share the paintings with my kids. Afterwards we met Max and Janice at Texas Roadhouse for dinner.


Saturday, April 2, 2011


Grandma, me, Aunt Becki, Aunt Savanna, Uncle Lane, and Uncle Clint were able to attend the morning General Conference session today. It was so wonderful to be in the same room as the prophet and apostles and hear the wonderful messages. I really loved feeling the spirit and just being there. We had a small picnic at home and then my dad and brothers went to the priesthood session. Joey unfortunately didn't get to go, since he had to work today. BUMMER. But I spent a nice evening with just the kids and I while my mom spent the evening with her daughters-in-law and their kids.


Sunday, April 3, 2011


Such a weird site to see icicles in the Spring. This was the sight on my porch this morning. My parents and brothers joined us to watch the 1st session of Conference and then they headed home. It was nice to just to be with my little family again, but it was also great to have my family here for the weekend. Conference was wonderful and I have so many things I need to work on to improve my life.


And here is my weekly layout:


COMING SOON!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :