Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday Sayings - 2/2/11



Each Wednesday, I am going to be sharing a quote/saying with you!
I am a collector of quotes/sayings/scrapbook titles, etc. and I love to hear new ones! So, each week, I will share a quote/saying with you that I hope will inspire you and make your day a little better! If you have any great quotes/sayings - feel free to send them in to me at dedesmith32@gmail.com - I would love to use them!


This week's quote:
I've heard a few quotes lately that have just really stuck with me and made me think about how busy my life is. I want to incorporate this into my life - I'm actually kind of desperate too and it goes right along with my goal of simplifying my life this year. It's a work in progress and I'm just not sure how to change things at this point, but I'm hoping it comes to me soon. I hope by posting this that it will be a reminder to me to seek ways to simplify and achieve more in my life.


I want to live a full life. Busy does not equal full.
-Ali Edwards

...being busy does not bring meaning to my life.
- Tara Whitney

...Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?
- Mary Oliver

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :