Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Release TUESDAY - 2/15/11

I have an extra release for you this week!

I am excited to release my BOYZ WILL BE BOYZ!
I'm so excited about my new store, ScrapDelicious and all the wonderful things that are going on there. I hope you will come and visit and make a home here! One of the new programs that they have is called CREATIVE JUNCTION. Designers are given a swatch that they will create their own products with. Each product will be only $3 during that month's junction and you will be able to pick and choice to build your own kits will all kinds of options!

So check out my products for this month's Creative Junction - available for $3 each from February 15-March 14 at ScrapDelicous. After that time, they will be available at all my stores for the regular price!









Please check out my products, as well as the other products in the February Creative Junction @ ScrapDelicious


And check out this fabulous layout by one of my TearZ Crew - this kit is not only for boys!!!

by Lorilee


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :