Sunday, February 27, 2011

Life 2011 | Week 9




Monday, February 21, 2011


For Family Home Evening tonight we learned more about President Monson. We played a really fun matching game that shared a lot of facts about him. President Monson is known for his amazing stories that share the teachings of the gospel. Dad read several stories (from his ipad) that President Monson has shared while the kids colored. We ate chicken and stuffing and chocolate pie for dinner (some of President Monson's favorites).


Tuesday, February 22, 2011


It was the Scout Blue and Gold dinner tonight and the cub scouts were asked to bring a cake. JJ loves homemade oreos and he said that he just wanted to make a big one. So this is our "cookie cake."


Wednesday, February 23, 2011



Every morning before Dad heads off to work, Beth is in charge of doing Dad's checklist....keys, ipad, keyboard, backpack, headphones, phone, nook, and you can't forget the Bethie hug and kiss.

We took JJ to the doctor today for his yearly checkup and to talk about our struggles with meal time. The doctor thinks its just a phase in his development and that we shouldn't worry too much and just ride it out. It was good to know that it wasn't something more serious.


Thursday,
February 24, 2011



All month, I have been helping in Beth's classroom on Thursdays. It's been nice to see the things they do and what they are learning. Today was my last day. After school, we finally got JJ's haircut! It looks so much better. We decided to pick up McDonald's for dinner for a special treat and the kids got to watch a movie and have a picnic.


Friday, February 25, 2011


Some snowstorms this weekend. They kind of came and went and melted pretty fast. But the snow was really pretty while it lasted.


Saturday, February 26, 2011


Today Joey had his Constitution class all day. I slept in a bit which is always nice. The kids and I did a little shopping, I worked on some projects and worked on my Primary lesson, we did a little playing, Beth went to a birthday party, and we got to pick up our Girl Scout cookies at the fire station. We will have to start delivering all the cookies this week.


Sunday, February 27, 2011


I gave the lesson in Primary today and it was on "Faith in Jesus Christ." I think it went well and I know that I felt the spirit as I prepared it.

Tonight we watched Groundhog Day for our Family Movie Night. Beth summed it up pretty good when the movie was over, "So the day couldn't change until they loved each other."



And here is my weekly layout:
I used my BoyZ Will Be BoyZ to create this layout!








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :