Monday, January 3, 2011

Life 365: Week 51

Monday, December 13, 2010


At her Girls Scouts tonight - Beth made Joey and I some little holiday jars. She did a great job!


Tuesday, December 14, 2010


JJ received his Wolf Badge tonight and we are so proud of him. Sister Pinkston was so kind to do his painting/stamping on his hand instead of his face, since JJ really doesn't like anything on his face. He has worked hard to get it done and Scouts has been one of his favorite things to do.


Wednesday, December 15, 2010


I love the snow - as long as I don't have to drive in it. We got some more snowfall today and its so pretty!


Thursday,
December 16, 2010



Watching Christmas movies and addressing my Christmas Cards is my all time favorite activity of the season. We have sent Christmas Cards every year since we have been married and I love it.



Friday, December 17, 2010


Letter to Santa were on the agenda today. I love seeing them start to write things on their own! When the kids got home from school we headed down to Orderville. It was so fun to get to stay at Aunt Kori's house. Beth got to sleep in Whitnee's room with her and we kicked Colby out of his room and got to stay there. It was fun to see and visit with the family.


Saturday, December 18, 2010


A fun day! We spent all day with the family. Lunchtime was spent with make-your-own sandwiches and treats. We did a craft with the kids and then we did our sibling gift exchange. It was fun to be in the barn for this yearly tradition. It was fun to visit with Kori and Ray and be at their house and just visit at Grandpa and Grandma's too.


Sunday, December 19, 2010


We left to go back home today amidst a bit of snow. Beth was enjoying watching the snow out her window. It was a nice time with the family, but its always nice to be home too.


And here is my weekly layout:
coming soon

I used my to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :