Sunday, January 9, 2011

Life 2011: Week 2



Monday, January 3, 2011


Back to School today. The kids were pretty excited. I think we are all ready to get back to a routine.


Tuesday, January 4, 2011


We took out the Christmas Tree and decorations today. The kids were pretty sad about it and I usually am too, but this year, I think I was just ready for it to be gone. I've been trying to get organized and start the year off right. I'm excited about making some changes for the better.


Wednesday, January 5, 2011


Winter sunsets can be so beautiful. The contrast of the white snow and the bright colors in the sky are just breathtaking!


Thursday,
January 6, 2011


There is still so much clutter around right now as I am trying to get back into a routine. We have watched so many movies lately and its been great to have new ones to watch. I'm excited that I have been using the Wii Fit Everyday since Christmas and am starting to actually see some results.


Friday, January 7, 2011


The highlight of the day was when I got my new calendar boards from the UPS guy. I'm so excited about having these in my kitchen so I can plan my 2 weeks at a time. I had considered getting 4 of them for a whole month - but I am using Cozi.com now and that is perfect for detailed planning and now I can use the boards for my 2-week planning and see it when I need it! I'm starting to get more organized already and it feels great!


Saturday, January 8, 2011


Joey had meetings in Salt Lake City this weekend, so he stayed at Pete's last night. I was determined to get things caught up and organized on my end, so the kids played all day, and I spent most of the day on my computer watching Harry Potter and catching up on my design duties, blog posts, and everything! It feels great to have it all done!


Sunday, January 9, 2011


One of the movies we got for Christmas was a movie I grew up with called Escape to Witch Mountain. I was so excited to share this movie with the kids tonight for our Family Movie Night. They really enjoyed it!


And here is my weekly layout:
coming soon

I used my to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :