Monday, January 3, 2011

Life 2011: Week 1



Monday, December 27, 2010


I'm so excited about my new Wii Fit! I can tell its going to be so great for me. This week will be full of playing on the Wii for sure!


Tuesday, December 28, 2010


It's actually been so fun to find such great toys scattered around the house lately! The kids have really been having so much fun and its been a really great season!


Wednesday, December 29, 2010


More beautiful snow! It's been nice to not have to go anywhere and just stay inside, drinking hot chocolate and being with my family.


Thursday,
December 30, 2010


On Christmas Eve, Joey made a huge list of things to do during this Christmas break with the kids. We have just about got through everything and the kids have loved having the list right on Joey's dry erase board. They each have taken turns choosing off the list when they needed new activities and I have really enjoyed spending such great family time!


Friday, December 31, 2010


Our annual tradition of The Lord of the Rings in December is always so great! Joey and I have been watching them sporadically during the week and tonight we finished it. We both love the books and the movies and its such a fun way to be together.


Saturday, January 1, 2011


We rang in the new year with the Wii, board games, yummy food, and movies. The kids actually made it to the midnight mark and it was fun to take this fun photo of us together!


Sunday, January 2, 2011


We have played so many games this last week! It was fun to get some new ones for Christmas and I've enjoyed seeing my kids respond to playing together.


And here is my weekly layout:
coming soon

I used my to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :