Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Life 365: Week 47

Monday, November 15, 2010


My first try at making beef stew tonight. It wasn't the best, but not too bad. The kids seemed to like it.


Tuesday, November 16, 2010


The kids had penny wars at school this week and so we had some fun emptying out our piggy bank and sorting and counting.


Wednesday, November 17, 2010


I love Fall sunsets. This was the beauty for tonight - the picture doesn't do it justice. The kids and I stared at it for as long as we could before it was just too cold!


Thursday,
November 18, 2010


Joey got some new dice and the kids and him had some fun tossing them for awhile tonight.


Friday, November 19, 2010


I was in the kitchen all day today, preparing for the weekend. I made rolls, egg noodles, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. And of course tried to get most of the cleaning up done. My parents arrived at 2 and we visited while I finished up my baking. Then when the kids got home from school, we turned on a movie for them and Grandpa and my mom and I headed out the door. We had a nice visit and then we got to experience the Time Out for Women. I loved hearing the music and the inspirational messages. It was a great evening.


Saturday, November 20, 2010


We started the day extremely early to get up to Salt Lake City for the rest of the Time Out for Women. I throughly enjoyed the messages of Hope that we received and it was something I really needed. Joey spent the day with the kids - Beth had a birthday party as well. I went to dinner with my parents and friends before we started home. Unfortunately, we hit a snowstorm and we were pretty wore out by the time we got back to my home. We watched a little Utes football (they won) and then went to bed.


Sunday, November 21, 2010


My parents left this morning. It was nice to have time with them both and it was nice to hear that they got home safely - even though they had a little storms on their way. Beth coughed all night and even though she was supposed to give a talk today in church, we decided she better stay home. She did finally convince her daddy to play tea party with her. Unfortunately our Colts lost by a field goal today and so it was pretty disappointing.


And here is my weekly layout:
coming soon

I used my to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :