Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Life 365: Week 42

Monday, October 11, 2010


It is Red Ribbon Week at the kids' school this week and today was HAT DAY. The kids loved being able to wear their baseball caps to school and I think they looked adorable!


Tuesday, October 12, 2010


Crazy Hair Day today. JJ and Beth have really loved having these special days this week - it has been really fun for them!


Wednesday, October 13, 2010



Joey has worked really long hours this week and its been fun to have "picnics" in the van, as we take him dinner. The kids and I have drove the long way to Joey's work and enjoyed our little drives with conversation and dinner!


Thursday,
October 14, 2010


More computer problems. I finally got my fan fixed this week and its so nice to have it back and running well!


Friday, October 15, 2010


What characters! The kids loved having Pajama Day at school and loved coming home to wrap themselves up in their blankets. I love it when they play so well together!


Saturday, October 16, 2010


We got our annual family photos today. They didn't turn out as well as I had hoped and it wasn't a very good experience, but we did get a couple of decent photos - plus it was free!


Sunday, October 17, 2010


A little Colts football with some chips 'n dip make for a wonderful Sunday evening!



And here is my weekly layout:
coming soon

I used my to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :