Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday Sayings - 10/13/10



Each Wednesday, I am going to be sharing a quote/saying with you!
I am a collector of quotes/sayings/scrapbook titles, etc. and I love to hear new ones! So, each week, I will share a quote/saying with you that I hope will inspire you and make your day a little better! If you have any great quotes/sayings - feel free to send them in to me at dedesmith32@gmail.com - I would love to use them!


This week's quote:

Wind has shaken autumn down,
Left it sprawling on the ground,
Swathing all in gold below,
Waiting for the hush of snow.

Walking through the autumn leaves
Scattered on the ground
Seeing the kaleidoscope
Of colors all around

Listening to the trees' song
As the wind comes rustling through...
May autumn's lovely magic
Bring happiness to you

- Toni Johnston

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :