Thursday, October 28, 2010

Recipe Thursday - Creamy Meatballs



Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you!I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!


This week's Recipe:
I usually make my own meatballs but it was really nice to actually just pick up a bag of frozen meatballs and stick it in the crockpot. Next time I make meatballs, I will have to make extra and freeze them so I can use them for this! Janis shared 2 different recipes in her post - well, I kind of combined them and created my own recipe! So check out the link below for her recipes and then look below the picture for my recipe!

Creamy Meatballs
by Janis from Dinner Time Ideas


1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 pkg onion soup mix
16 oz sour cream
2 lb bag or larger of Frozen Italian meatballs
Rice or pasta (I used bow tie pasta)

Place soups and onion soup mix in crockpot. Mix well. Pour in meatballs. Cook on low heat for about 4-6 hours. Mix in sour cream an hour before serving. Serve over pasta or rice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :