Friday, October 1, 2010

October Forum Challenges!!!

I am on a roll this month - and even though I am skipping out on some crops this month - I still have THREE forum challenges for you! So I hope you participate!


1. Digitals Sketchy Details Challenge
Jen Maceyunas is back - so this is my last month to host the Sketchy Details Challenge! Check out these great papers you get if you participate!




2. Digitals Designers Element Challenge
I haven't hosted this challenge in awhile - so its fun to be back. Get this School YearZ: Mini-kit (all new elements) -- for FREE and then do a layout with it to get the bonus!




3. Faith Sisters Sketch & ScatterZ Challenge
So I am settling in at Faith Sisters and I have a new monthly challenge! This is this month's scatterz element you can get if you participate in the challenge!




I hope you will participate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :