Monday, October 11, 2010

Life 365: Week 40

Monday, September 27, 2010


Today was pajama day at school and both JJ and Beth were so excited about wearing their pjs all day! I remember having the days at school where you got to do things out of the ordinary. Always so fun!


Tuesday, September 28, 2010


The kids have really enjoyed the light sabers that we got at the Fall Festival. I love their creative play. They built a fort with blankets and pillows and play fought all afternoon after they got home from school.


Wednesday, September 29, 2010


I have been sick with a bad cold this week and my bedroom shows it. I've got the humidifier going and been eating soup. Beth had a touch of a cold today and so she didn't go to school and unfortunately she missed her last soccer game of the Fall season. :(


Thursday,
September 30, 2010


JJ's class is doing a special thing every month. At the last day of the month, the parents are invited to go to their classroom and hear the songs that the kids have learned that month. So today, I was able to go listen to JJ and it was so fun to hear him sing and enjoy being with his class. We also got to babysit Mallory all late afternoon/evening and it was so fun to have her cute little spirit in our home!


Friday, October 1, 2010


Today was Parent Day in Beth's class and she was so excited to have her Daddy come to her school! They had a fun afternoon and then Dad brought both JJ and Beth home. I love seeing Joey with the kids!



Saturday, October 2, 2010


Today was another pajama day for the Smith Family. We just hung around the house and listened to General Conference and being lazy today. After conference, we headed to the movie theater and watched Legends of the Guardians (The Owls of Ga'hoole). It was very cute and the kids loved it! I also hosted our Birthday Bash 6 Celebration Crop @ Digitals today and it was a great time!


Sunday, October 3, 2010


Today's photo says it all. It has just been a rough season so far for our Colts! Here's hoping they start making it happen! Today was General Conference and I really enjoyed hearing from the leaders of the Church, especially from President Monson!



And here is my weekly layout:
coming soon

I used my to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :