Monday, October 11, 2010

Life 365: Week 37

Monday, September 6, 2010


We headed into Ogden and spent the afternoon at the Toad's Fun Zone, playing arcade games, laser tag, and miniature golf! The kids really enjoyed it!


Tuesday, September 7, 2010


We headed home this morning. We all felt a little sad leaving our "vacation home" and getting back to reality. We spent the day just hanging out at home, unpacking and getting ready for the week.


Wednesday, September 8, 2010


The kids went back to school today. Joey took the kids to Beth's soccer game, while I headed to the Back to School Night. I was shocked at all of the papers that I got! Beth's schooling is so different than JJ's and we will have a lot to do with homework, etc. So I made a calendar and started planning the month with all that is going on and planning groceries/menu.


Thursday,
September 9, 2010


My computer started acting up today. I know the fan is going, so I took it into Simply Mac. I spent the day playing on Joey's computer and catching up on my Facebook games. :)



Friday, September 10, 2010


Comfort food is always good and we made a quick dinner tonight with Rice-a-roni, Stovetop stuffing, and broccoli! I got my computer back today - basically, the fan problem stopped so I'm going to have to wait until it completely dies and just try to make it last. :(



Saturday, September 11, 2010


Another Soccer game today! It was so hot, but Beth made her first goal and it was really fun to see her so excited about it!


Sunday, September 12, 2010


The NFL Football season has begun! Unfortunately our Colts lost today, so we were pretty sad.


And here is my weekly layout:
coming soon

I used my to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :