Monday, August 16, 2010

The end of summer....

So life got away with me the past few weeks and I have been slacking on my blog! This week is going to be busy since its the last week before my kids start back at school - so I will be cleaning, and doing laundry, shopping, and all that. So my plan is to return to blogging next Monday (23rd) and with the kids back at school and everything - hopefully I will get back to my regular design schedule. I am working on several things right now to be coming soon! I still have a crop this week and everything. I am also going to spend some time catching up with my Life 365 and Show-OffZ Challenge and I will be working on my School YearZ Kit that will be coming out in September! Too much to do!

I can't believe the summer is almost over. Crazy crazy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :