Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday Sayings - 7/14/10



Each Wednesday, I am going to be sharing a quote/saying with you!
I am a collector of quotes/sayings/scrapbook titles, etc. and I love to hear new ones! So, each week, I will share a quote/saying with you that I hope will inspire you and make your day a little better! If you have any great quotes/sayings - feel free to send them in to me at dedesmith32@gmail.com - I would love to use them!


This week's quote:
The Toy Story movies have always held a special place in my heart and the newest Toy Story 3 is no exception. I feel like a kid again when I watch these movies and I am reminded of my favorite childhood toys and I have to say that I was a bit like Andy in the way that I played. I'm so thankful to be blessed with an imagination and I always believed that my toys "came to life" when I was not there. My toys were real pals to me. So I can't help but be incredibly emotional when I watched the last movie. I hope my kids will have that same imagination and will have toys that they treasure and that help them through life. So in tribute to these amazing Toy Story movies:

Now, you gotta promise to take good care of these guys. They, mean, alot to me.

Now Woody, he's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave, like a cowboy should be. And kind, and smart. But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.

[taking a last look at his toys before he heads off to college] Thanks, guys.
- Andy from Toy Story 3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

I didn't have high expectations for Toy Story 3, but wow! I really enjoyed it. My son and I both like the end the best. He's looking forward to getting it on DVD. We treat our toys as friends too. In fact, we call Jack's stuffed animals our stuffed friends.