Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Release (Tuesday) + Show-OffZ Challenge | Apothecary DreamZ & Good EatZ

So sorry that I'm late - I just didn't get this kit done yesterday, but I'm so excited to present to you my latest kit! This is the Book ScrapZ Kit Bonus this month. We read The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen and this is the kit that I created inspired by the book! I hope you enjoy it!



APOTHECARY DREAMZ

And I have a few coordinating products that you can find in my stores!






ALSO, I put the Good EatZ: ChefZ, Good EatZ: CSS, and Good EatZ: Kitchen BrusheZ in all my stores today too!






SEE THESE PRODUCTS IN MY STORES NOW:




I created a 2-page layout that will be featured in tomorrow's Speed Crop with my Apothecary DreamZ kit and I'd like to share it with you as your creative inspiration today:











Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!



THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:



I want you to scrap about your flower garden. You could incorporate your use of herbal products or just the beauty of the flowers in your garden or flowers that you have seen this spring/summer! You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout! (You can use ANY product by me!)


Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout(s) by 10pm EST on Friday, July 23rd and your layout will be shared on July 24th on my blog (it might be later, depending on my time)! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.


This week you will be receiving the APOTHECARY DREAMZ: ALPHA:



Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back next Monday for new releases and a new challenge!



Join me every Monday for my new releases! Also on Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

fl_connie said...

Oh, DeDe! Apothecary Dreams is a gorgeous kit! I'll definitely be getting it! I love your designs - but really don't have any little ones to scrap for any more - even my gd is now 18 yo - and I hope it is many more years before either of my grands present me with gr-grands, lol!

But - I gotta know. Do you prefer that we buy from your blog or from one of your stores? I know there are financial considerations but also some kind of sales thingy with stores (or at least that is what I gather, lol!) Since it doesn't matter to me - does it matter to you?

Thanks!

dedesmith32 said...

Thank you so much Connie - I really appreciate your comments and support!

I actually do get more of the money if you buy through my blog - but it doesn't matter so much if you would rather go through my other stores!

Thanks!