Monday, July 12, 2010

New Release Monday/Creative Inspiration + Show-OffZ Challenge | Good EatZ: ChefZ

So this was actually released on Saturday - but today I am letting you all know about it!

MEET THE GOOD EATZ: CHEFZ!



Go to the HnH Forum HERE.

Okay here's the deal for you! You will have until July 23rd to purchase the 1st half of the kit for ONLY $2.50 AND do a layout with it and then you will receive the 2nd half of the kit as your posting bonus! The whole kit will be on sale after July 23rd for $5.00 - so this is a great deal!
I will also be releasing it to all my stores at the full price/full kit next week sometime - so if you decide not to do the deal - you will still be able to purchase it all soon!

Here's the first half:



This is the second half (you will get it if you do a layout with the first half by the deadline):


And I have several coordinating products that you can find in MY 3S STORE, including the original Good EatZ Kit, Alpha, Food BrusheZ, Kitchen BrusheZ and ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ! Remember all of these products will be in the rest of my stores next week, but they are available NOW at 3S!



AND please come to the 3Scrapateers Forum on July 16th for the Friday Freebie, as it coordinates with this kit as well! Check it out here:






by Fran


by Lorilee


by Joni


by Heather


by Mary




by TifLyn






Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!


THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:


I want you to scrap a layout about cooking! Include a photo OF YOU baking/cooking/serving or preparing food! You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout!
(You can use ANY product by me!)


Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout(s) by 10pm EST on Friday, July 16th and your layout will be shared on July 17th on my blog (it might be later, depending on my time)! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.

This week you will be receiving the GOOD EATZ: KITCHEN BRUSHEZ:



Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back next Monday for new releases and a new challenge!



Join me every Monday for my new releases! Also on Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Angela Toucan said...

a photo of ME cooking? I'll have to give the kids the camera