Monday, July 5, 2010

New Release Monday + Show-OffZ Challenge 7/5/10


Join me every Monday for my new releases! Also on Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!


Today I am releasing my new products in my FriendZ from the Wood Collection!This month I am one of the featured designers in the 3S Club Kits and I'm so excited about it because the swatch/theme of the kit matched so great with my original FriendZ from the Wood Kit! So I decided to just do some add-ons (but use the kt club swatch specifically) and I hope you'll like it!

So the following items are EXCLUSIVE to 3Scrapateers. The Teddy BearZ Add-on kit can only be purchased through the 3S Kit Club. So, you can sign up for at least a 3-month subscription and get it as a part of your kits from this month - or you can wait until this month is over and purchase it in the Kit Club collection (with this you will get my kit and the other 3 kits by other 3S Designers with the same swatch and it will be about $10). My coordinating items will be exclusive to 3S - but they will just be available in my 3S store for purchase without the kit club!

Let me know what you think!

FriendZ from the Wood: Teddy Bear Add-on (SCROLL DOWN)


FriendZ from the Wood: ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ 1


FriendZ from the Wood: ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ 2



FriendZ from the Wood: ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ 3



FriendZ from the Wood: QuickpageZ



FriendZ from the Wood: Bear Head Album







Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!


THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:


This challenge is inspired by the TOY STORY movies. I am so glad they did #3 and I love these movies so much! I can't wait to work on a kit that is inspired by them!

I want you to scrap a layout about a favorite childhood toy. One that meant a lot to you or maybe one that means a lot to your own child/grandchild/friend. You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout!
(You can use ANY product by me!)

Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout(s) by 10pm EST on Friday, July 9th and your layout will be shared on July 10th on my blog (it might be later, depending on my time)! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.

This week you will be receiving the FRIENDZ FROM THE WOOD: BEAR HEAD ALBUM!



Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back next Monday for new releases and a new challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Angela Toucan said...

I'm going to have to find some time to scrap this week! Wonderful collection DeDe, and I think the teddy bear head shaped album is a great idea.