Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Release {Tuesday} + Show-OffZ Challenge 6/8/10


Join me every Monday for my new releases! Also on Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!


Today I am FINALLY releasing the first 3 products of my Good EatZ Collection
I have been working on this collection for a month and its still not complete - but will be soon! I released 3 of the products today but 4 more products are coming!

June 27-July 4 - Be sure to come to Digitals each day during this time because my big Good EatZ: ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ product will be given away as the Daily Download during this time! It will be put in the store after that!

July 10-23 - Be sure to come to 3Scrapateers and pick up my Half-n-Half Deal - my Good EatZ: ChefZ will be released then and you can get half of the kit for $3.00. You do a layout with the kit and you get the other half of the kit as your posting bonus. This part of the Good EatZ Collection will include BearZ, DollZ, and tons of kitchen elements!

Coming in July - Good EatZ: Kitchen BrusheZ and Good EatZ: QuickpageZ will be released!


But here is the 3 products I am releasing today:







Get it now:
Blog
3Scrapateers
Digitals
iScrapbook - Coming soon!
ScrapWow





Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!


THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:


Share a recipe with me! I would love to have new recipes to try out and share on my blog with my Recipe Thursdays! So do a layout with any recipe (if the recipe is too hard to read with the small layout - feel free to send the recipe along with your submission email). You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout!
(You can use ANY product by me!)

Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout(s) by 10pm EST on Friday, June 11th and your layout will be shared on June 12th on my blog! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.

This week you will be receiving the GOOD EATZ: ALPHA!




Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back next Monday for new releases and a new challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :