Monday, June 14, 2010

Life 365: Week 24

Monday, June 7, 2010


JJ and I left at 6:30am this morning to take Lane and Lance to Ogden for Boys State. It took us about an hour and a half and after we dropped them off we headed right back home. We arrived home at about 9:30am. Joey took Beth to soccer camp this morning while we were gone and she did much better than last time. The rest of the day was kind of a blur. I tried to get a little cleaning and laundry done, but didn't accomplish a whole lot. We all took a nap in the late afternoon for awhile. And then I took the kids to the park where they played for awhile, we had a small family home evening lesson and laid on the grass and looked at the clouds. It was overcast and such a lovely day. I really enjoyed the time with the kids.


Tuesday, June 8, 2010


The kids played a lot this morning while I tried to get some housework and designing done. At about 6:30pm we decided to go to the park and the kids decided that they wanted to walk there. There are lots of parks around, but they wanted to go to the park we went to yesterday, so we could feed the ducks. I knew it would be a long way, but we all needed some exercise, so we decided to do it. We made pretty good time getting there and did it in about an hour and a half. We only spent about a 1/2 hour there feeding the ducks and playing on the playground and I realized that it was going to be really late when we got home. This was a very impromptu outing and if I would have realized how far it was and how long it took us - I wouldn't have done it so late! We started for home at 8:30 and we didn't get home until 10:30 at night. The kids were so tired and I felt so bad. But I think they had a good time. I tried to make it an adventure and we talked a lot during the walk home. I had to keep encouraging Beth - she was really having a hard time towards the end. I really wore them out. We quickly pulled something together for dinner and then they went to bed. They were asleep before their heads hit their pillows. I stayed up to get my kit in the store and finally crashed about 5:00am.


Wednesday, June 9, 2010


It was one of those days where I just couldn't do anything right. I accidentally turned the alarm off and so I missed taking Beth to Soccer Camp and JJ to scouts. We were all so exhausted from yesterday that we just didn't make it. I felt so bad all day. JJ's scout leader came to our house later and gave JJ the supplies to make his Puddle Jumpers, so JJ played with them all day and it was fun to see him so excited about it! We were lazy all day and just played.


Thursday,
June 10, 2010


This week we have gone to the park a lot and the kids have really loved it. We went to a different park today and the kids enjoyed about an hour of playtime before we headed off to the new Winco for some grocery shopping!



Friday, June 11, 2010


Joey and I got to go on a date tonight and Aaron came over to babysit the kids. We joined Curtis and Anne and we had dinner at Olive Garden and went to see the new Karate Kid movie! It was really good and I enjoyed being able to have some time away!


Saturday, June 12, 2010


I picked up another beautiful basket of fruits, vegetables, and tortillas from Bountiful Baskets this morning. It was really rainy weather, so JJ's T-ball game was canceled so we just hung out all day at home.


Sunday, June 13, 2010


Today for family movie night - we watched "The Three Amigos" and had chicken burritos for dinner.


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my SWEET SUMMER SUN & DIGITAL 365 to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :