Monday, May 31, 2010

New Release Monday/Creative Inspiration + Show-OffZ Challenge 5/31/10


Join me every Monday for my new releases! Also on Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!


Today I am releasing 3 ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ!
The Terabithia one was in my NSD Grab Bag. The other 2 are packs that coordinate with SISTERS BY HEART (a collaborative kit from Georgia (Dreams Ink Designs) and myself! The first Sisters by Heart CSS was a bonus from the MY FAVORITE THINGZ Challenge and the second one will be a bonus from the upcoming Book ClubZ Chat on Wednesday! (So if you participate in those Chats/Challenges - don't pick them up! :)



Get it now:
Blog
3Scrapateers
Digitals
ScrapWow







Get it now:
Digitals - Sisters by Heart Store





Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!


THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:


Do you have a sister? Or maybe just a special friend that felt like a sister? Scrap a layout abour your relationship with your sister/friend! You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout!
(You can use ANY product by me!)

Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout(s) by 10pm EST on Friday, June 4th and your layout will be shared on June 5th on my blog! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.

This week you will be receiving your choice of ANY of my ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ packs - make sure you list which one you want when you send in your layout!



Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back next Monday for new releases and a new challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :