Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life 365: Week 21

Monday, May 17, 2010


Beth's last week of school started today. Afterwards, she played in her little "puzzle corner" for quite awhile so I could keep working on my Good EatZ Kit. She is getting so good at doing puzzles and we just have a puzzle going all the time! She loves it!


Tuesday, May 18, 2010


Another day of trying to get my kit done. It just isn't happening and I'm just not going to have it done on time - but I think its turning out pretty good. No picture today since I just worked all day on the computer, but I do have some of the kit to share. The kids have been playing pretty well together so I am getting some done - just not enough.


Wednesday, May 19, 2010


I took a break from designing today to go participate in JJ's School Spring Run-off - the only school fundraiser they have all year. We didn't go last year, but I thought we really should do it this year. Beth went to only about 1/2 of her school today and she and I went and joined JJ in the race. We ran a little and walked a little - but we made it to the finish line and we got fun shirts to show it! My Book ScrapZ Chat was tonight and of course I didn't have the kit done - but everyone is being very patient with me - so that helps!


Thursday,
May 20, 2010


Beth graduated from the Center Stage Preschool today. Joey and I were able to attend her graduation/program and it was very cute. I know Beth is going to miss her friends there and the teachers and I'm grateful she has had the opportunity to do a little Karate, a little dancing and singing, and learning.


Friday, May 21, 2010


We got to babysit Mallory for half the day today and it was so fun. JJ was so happy that she came early so he could have a little time with her before he went to school! Mal went with us to Beth's last time with her class. We went to a park and had Mommy and Muffins. We got to have some muffins and juice and the kids got to play on the playground. It was a lot of fun and Beth didn't want to leave. But she started feeling a little sick. By the time night came she was coughing up a storm and had a high fever.


Saturday, May 22, 2010


This morning, I got to pick up my first Bountiful Basket. I have found a great co-op for fruit/vegetables/bread and I'm excited to have more healthy foods come into my home. Hopefully I'll learn how to use it all! It is so fun.

Beth is our little sickie today. She does pretty good during the day, but the night is really hard on her. She coughs so much that she can hardly breathe and her temperature got up to 103 degrees today. Joey and I got free tickets to go to the I Fight Dragons concert. (It's a fairly new band that Joey has had contact with and he's even had their permission to use their music on his podcast. So its pretty cool). Anyways, but because Beth is so sick I stayed home with her while Joey went to the concert with his brother. He said it was really great - though he overdid it with his leg (blood clots) and is pretty swollen!


Sunday, May 23, 2010


With Joey not feeling well and Beth not feeling well - another very hard night - we stayed home from church. The nights are so awful. I think Beth has finally broke the fever - but the coughing at night is just awful. We are all very tired.

For Family Movie Night we watched A Little Princess and we had muffins and meat pies (chicken) - like they have in the book!

And we finished our night - with watching the finale of Lost. It's been a very interesting 6 years and I'll miss the show - I think the finale was good and I'm glad they ended it the way they did.



And here is my weekly layout:


I used my TEARZ U, GOOD EATZ & DIGITAL 365 to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :