Sunday, May 9, 2010

Life 365: Week 19

Monday, May 3, 2010


Today was my chosen day to do the A DAY IN MY LIFE Challenge, so my notepad and my computer were used all day. It was a crazy day with lots of cleaning, store assistant duties, being with the kids and more. A big highlight of the day for my kids was the great weather outside. They spent the whole afternoon (after school) outside doing lots of things including blowing bubbles. Beth loves the Spring flowers that are popping up!


Tuesday, May 4, 2010


Yesterday was so exhausting that I needed to have a more laid back day today. I accomplished a few things, but mostly spent the day being lazy and Beth and I completed another puzzle! I love that Beth loves to do puzzles!


Wednesday, May 5, 2010


Happy Cinco de Mayo! We had bean, rice, and cheese quesadillas for dinner and it is one of JJ's favorites, so he was very happy. I decided to cancel my crop for tonight because I just wasn't ready for it - so we actually spent the day/evening together as a family. We also got word that this afternoon, I became an aunt again. My brother, Toby and his wife Savanna had their second child - a little girl they named Briel Ruth Sorensen. Can't wait to meet her.


Thursday,
May 6, 2010


I worked on taking lots of pictures today and getting organized to complete my Photography Hunt Challenge. I didn't get it quite done, but spent most of the day working on that. More cleaning and working on the computer too. The kids are still enjoying getting to play outside more! Joey was hoping that today would be his last day to have to give himself injections - but after visiting the doctor this morning - our hopes were dashed. He has to do it for 5 more days. We really hope the blood clots clear up soon.


Friday, May 7, 2010


It's been nice to have Joey home all week, but I really feel badly that he has been feeling so awful. The blood clots, gout, and all of his medicines have really got him in pain and feeling down. But his girl can sure cheer him up. She snuggled and played with him in bed for a long while today. Since Joey didn't have his podcast tonight - we had dessert first and went to Sub-Zero for ice cream and home for dinner tonight.


Saturday, May 8, 2010


I slept in awhile today. Joey got Aaron to come over and mow our lawn and then they headed up to Salt Lake City to do his podcast. The kids and I spent the day cleaning, making cookies, and being lazy. I also worked more on my photography hunt challenge - its still not done and I need to finish! The kids were glad to see Joey at the end of the day. I made all of us lay down on the ground to take a fun family photo and I thought it was very cute of the kids as they helped Joey off the floor. :) Joey brought home Mings for him and I for dinner and it was very good.


Sunday, May 9, 2010


There's nothing like the 3am sound of a kid throwing up. Poor JJ got sick all over his bed so we spent time in the shower and cleaning it all up. He slept on the couch with Joey nearby the rest of the night. This morning, I was feeling pretty awful too and Joey is having a rough day, so no church for us today. What a great Mother's Day huh? We did get our calls into our moms though, so that was good.

For family movie night, we watched An American Tail and since it was all about mice - we had CHEESE Quesadillas for dinner. The kids had fun preparing them!



And here is my weekly layout:


I used my MOMENTZ & DIGITAL 365 to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Angela Toucan said...

congratulate Beth on the jigsaw for me. It's good to see a photo of you in there with your impressive looking camera.

I've used on of your photo masks from teh blog train in a layout I've posted today. It's on my blog and in the galleries at both RAKScraps and 3Scrapateers. Thank you for them, they are wonderful