Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life 365: Week 17

Monday, April 19, 2010


Late last night I discovered that Persnickety Prints was just up the street and I had an awesome email conversation with the owner. So I prepared several of my layouts to test drive their service and sent it over early this morning. Today's photo was actually taken on Wednesday, when I picked the layouts up. They are so awesome! Its so exciting to see my work actually printed! I've made it a new goal to get a few more pages done each week. JJ and Beth have been getting after me to get more pages done because they love to look through the albums and see pictures of themselves!


Tuesday, April 20, 2010


I spent all morning and early afternoon in Riverton with JJ. We went to see a Rheumatologist about some weird bumps on JJ's big toes. It turns out that everything is okay - they are actually callouses that JJ has developed by curling his toes when he is walking with his shoes on. We are going to have to see what to do about that - but everything is okay. When we finally got back to Orem, I dropped JJ off for the last couple hours of school and picked up Beth from Cody and Becki's. Beth cried and sulked because she didn't want to leave - she was having way too much fun with Uncle Cody and Aunt Becki. But I finally got her cheered up by letting her have a tea party on the kitchen table with some of her animal friends!


Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Beth was so excited because today was Daddy & Doughnuts Day. We curled Beth's hair all pretty for her date with Dad. Joey spent the last half hour of school with Beth, visiting and eating doughnuts. Beth made her daddy a colored tie to wear too. They were so happy to spend some time together!


Thursday,
April 22, 2010


Poor Bethie had to get shots today. We went in for her 5-year-old/getting ready for Kindergarten appointment. Beth was so sad and sore the rest of the day. She wouldn't take a nap but she obviously wasn't feeling well because she wouldn't even move off of the couch and that is just not like my Bethie girl. For a few hours her legs stiffened up so bad that I had to carry her around, even to use the bathroom. But finally when her daddy came home - she was feeling pretty good.


Friday, April 23, 2010


Spring weather is so much fun! We even got out the popcicles today! The kids loved it and they were so cute sitting in the same chair and watching a movie together. Have I said how much I love it when they get along? We also made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies today!


Saturday, April 24, 2010


We had a Primary activity this morning at the church, so JJ, Beth and I went and learned about some of the prophets in the Bible, while Daddy went and helped Clark with his computer. After we returned home, we packed up a picnic and headed to Liberty Park in Salt Lake City for lunch and fun with the Mortensens! It was fun to relax and enjoy the spring weather - even though their were tons of people at the park today. We played some frisbee and football, played on the playground, and the kids enjoyed playing with Curtis and Anne's kids and their new puppy. The kids played so hard that when we got home - we all took a long nap!


Sunday, April 25, 2010


I had procrastinated getting ready for my new calling - so I stayed up very late (like 4 in the morning) and finished up some fun things for the kids to hold while we had singing time. Thank goodness Joey helped me or I don't think we would have gotten any sleep. But I think it was worth it. The Sunbeam singing time went great and I'm a lot less nervous about it now!

For our Family Movie Night tonight we watched Batteries not Included and made mini pizzas (our flying saucers) for dinner! The kids loved being able to put the toppings on themselves! Another movie night success!


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my The Story of Our Lives (Digitals NSD Challenge Kit Contribution) & DIGITAL 365 to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :