Sunday, March 21, 2010

Life 365: Week 12

Monday, March 15, 2010


I spent the day lounging in my motel room with take-out food, hot shower, a book, and my computer. I did a lot of thinking, resting and playing. It was wonderful. Meanwhile, Joey and the kids got to go to a play based off the children's book, "If you give a Mouse a Cookie." The kids LOVED it. They also went to school and then enjoyed an evening with Joey. I'm so grateful for such a great family!


Tuesday, March 16, 2010


I came home at 5am. I was ready to be with my family. It was a busy day with laundry and cleaning up the house from being away.


Wednesday, March 17, 2010


Happy St. Patrick's Day. I discovered last night that I didn't have anything Green for Beth to wear. The only thing we had was a yellow stripe shirt that did have some green in it. So we went with yellow-green and I made Beth a green bead necklace and beads for her hair. She was so excited to be so decked out for school! JJ and Beth had a great time at their fun St. Paddy day activities. I spent the day busily trying to get some things done - like getting my van inspected (didn't pass) and trying to find a side marker lense for an old van. Hopefully we can figure something out. Joey was able to work from home today because his foot was hurting pretty badly. It was nice to have him around!


Thursday,
March 18, 2010


Beth has been on a puzzle streak lately and we only had 1 puzzle in the house. So today we took a trip to the store and found some puzzles. A big horse one and a Disney puzzle collection that had 8 puzzles in it. JJ, Beth and I spent hours today on doing this 550 piece puzzle. The kids went to bed and it still wasn't done, so Joey and I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning getting it finished. Silly us - but it was worth it in the morning to see how excited Beth was!


Friday, March 19, 2010


Joey came home a little early today and treated us to ice cream at a fairly new shop here in Orem! It was a lot of fun - it was self-serve and you could get your choice of flavor(s) of yogurt/ice cream and they had all these bins of toppings that you just could add whatever and you paid by the weight. Yummy! Afterwards, Joey went to do his podcast and the kids and I had a quiet night at home.


Saturday, March 20, 2010


JJ and Joey spent the day finishing up their Pinewood Derby Car. They had to get it weighed and handed in tonight and so they had to get it done. I think it turned out great. JJ was so excited to get to help. Beth did some puzzles and played while I worked on my computer for most of the day. We went out to eat at Training Table for dinner and it was really great not to have to cook!


Sunday, March 21, 2010


After church and naps, we decided to go to Chuck-a-Rama for dinner - they have lots of great comfort foods on Sundays so it was nice. We came home and since it was already almost bedtime we needed something kind of short for Family Movie Night. We decided to watch a part of The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, since we are reading it. We watched up to when the kids meet the Beavers - since that is where we are in the book right now. I think it really helped the kids to comprehend the book better.


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my PRACTICALLY PERFECT & DIGITAL 365 to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :