Sunday, March 7, 2010

Life 365: Week 10

Monday, March 1, 2010


JJ hasn't really had too much homework in the past, except for a bit of reading. This week, his teacher decided to start some spelling/handwriting homework and JJ was so excited to get to do a little work at home. It was fun to see him so excited about school work and to see more of what he is learning at school.


Tuesday, March 2, 2010


I haven't felt real well this week and have been spending most of my time working on design stuff. What really helps me to be creative is watching movies while I work. The past little while I have been watching Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. This show was really the only tv show I watched when I was a kid and its been fun to watch it again.


Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Beth loves it when I let her take a bath while I take a shower - usually in the middle of the day when I finally get around to it. She will play in the bath tub for over an hour before she wants to get out!


Thursday,
March 4, 2010


Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! JJ came home with lots of tales of fun Dr. Seuss activities they had at school today and immediately got out his Dr. Seuss books to read for the rest of the day!


Friday, March 5, 2010


No school today and we woke up to some snow. It was so pretty and peaceful. I'm still not feeling real great - so the kids and I hung at home today. Joey took Mike Casetta to a movie for his birthday and we went over to the Casetta's house for a surprise party when they got out of the movie.


Saturday, March 6, 2010


Since we had the birthday party last night, Joey went to do his podcast today instead. We just hung out at home again today. When Joey did get home, the kids and him played a little game - a mixture of soccer/keep away/and just passing the ball. Joey's foot is still not doing too well, and he is still on crutches - but the crutch seemed to come in handy tonight in their game!


Sunday, March 7, 2010


With me not feeling well, Joey didn't think he could handle the kids alone in church since he's not getting around too well. So we stayed at home today. Joey and I slept longer than the kids and when we finally got out of bed - this is what we found. The kids had built themselves a fort. I think I am pretty lucky to have 2 kids who will entertain themselves!


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my FRIENDZ FROM THE WOOD & DIGITAL 365 to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Angela Toucan said...

great layout DeDe, and more snow? I hope we have a really good summer