Sunday, February 14, 2010

Life 365: Week 7

Monday, February 8, 2010


The kids still were not up to going to school today so we hung out in our pjs all day. Our fun activity for the day was doing a little beading! Beth made a necklace and JJ made a bead string. They had a great time!


Tuesday, February 9, 2010


We decided to give the kids just one more day at home. I was not feeling so great and was just really tired so I decided to just give the kids their bath/shower at the same time tonight. Beth took the bath and JJ took the shower and they loved it!


Wednesday, February 10, 2010


The kids went back to school today. They were so sick of being outside and so they were so delighted! They both had a great day and were in much better moods than yesterday!


Thursday,
February 11, 2010


Joey's gift to me for Valentine's Day arrived today - beautiful, delicious chocolate strawberries! It was such a surprise and they were so good. Definitely made my day!


Friday, February 12, 2010


The kids' had their Valentine's Day parties at school today! We made some fun Valentine boxes last night and so they were so excited to come home with them - full of candy/cards. For snack, we made some fun heart sandwiches and cookies. A fun day!


Saturday, February 13, 2010


Joey survived his podcast last night, but still felt really awful today, so he spent most of the day in bed. I did a lot of designing and the kids enjoyed playing together, especially when Beth got out her Barbies for a picnic with Chef JJ "making" the food! It was very cute!


Sunday, February 14, 2010


Happy Valentine's Day! It was Stake Conference at church but Joey still felt so awful and I think another round has hit me, so we just stayed home. Joey ordered pizza and so we just snacked on that all day, played a little Wii, the kids colored and pasted hearts on paper (making "Valentine Books"), Joey edited his podcast I did some design work, and we just hung out again....I wish this sickness would leave our house!

While playing Wii, Joey had an adorable conversation with Beth that just completely touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes:

"Daddy, do you know what I want to be when I grow up? These are some things I think it would be good to be: I want to be a ballerina, I want to learn to play hopscotch, I want to be a lady doctor, and the best thing is that I want to be a Mommy just like my Mommy."


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my MINI-KITZ COLLECTION to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Ajila said...

DeDe, thank you for sharing your 365 pictures. You are such a wonderful mother, and you are so creative. It seems your kids are very creative too. You should be very proud. Also your new kits are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing and leaving you some love. HugZ