Monday, December 28, 2009

IMPORTANT: Changing up the January Schedule!!!!

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and holiday season!

Okay, due to some special circumstances - our Over the Hump January schedule is going to be quite a bit different than usual. I promise we will go back to our regularly scheduled program, starting the 2nd week in February - but here's the upcoming schedule and I hope you'll be able to come and be with me!

Wednesday, January 6: CANCELED - I'm just still right in the middle of about a million things and I didn't get a chance to get everything put together for my new book group - so keep spending time with your families/friends!

Wednesday, January 13: CANCELED - We unfortunately didn't get a featured designer for this month's slot - you will still get a daily download, but no featured designer, so the Designer Spotlight Chat has been canceled.

Wednesday, January 20: SPEED CROP
- Please join me in our monthly speed crop!

Wednesday, January 27: Usually this is our Designer Spotlight Chat - but our featured designer couldn't make it this night - so we are switching it with next week's chat. That means that tonight is the FEBRUARY SCRAP THE NIGHT AWAY CHAT (2 Challenges, 1 Night). We will be doing our usual My Favorite Things Challenge and also we will be starting our Digitals Book Group this night as well. (Stay tuned for more details on this one)!

Wednesday, February 3: DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT with Laura Burger

Then we will continue the month of February on our normal schedule! All times are at 9pm EST in the Digitals Chatroom!


Thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :