Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Project 365: Week 44

Monday, October 26, 2009


Tonight for Family Home Evening we carved pumpkins - well actually "I" carved the pumpkins and the kids watched. I have never actually carved pumpkins with my kids - so this was a first and very successful might I add! I was pretty proud of the cute little faces that I was able to make, complete with eyelashes for Beth's GIRL PUMPKIN! I'm only sad that Joey had to work late and didn't get to do it with us!


Tuesday, October 27, 2009


The season's first snow fall came today! It didn't stick to the ground but it was still beautiful and I was very content to just stay in the house with the kids and watch movies - perfect weather! Love it!


Wednesday, October 28, 2009


Beth's school portraits came today and they really did turn out very cute! The photographer had fun little accessories for them to use like hats, tutus, feathers and phones. Beth still talks about that day and how fun it was.


Thursday,
October 29, 2009


The kids were so excited today because tomorrow is their Halloween parties at school. I let them put their costumes on and they wore them all evening! Halloween is coming!


Friday, October 30, 2009


Today was so fun for the kids! Joey, Beth and I went to JJ's school to watch JJ's costume parade and then we took Joey to work, so that I could have the car to take Beth to school. They each had such a great time at their school parties and they got to wear their costumes ALL DAY! We took some fun photos outside when they got home and even though I couldn't get a good one of them together - I was very happy with the ones I got individually! JJ was Spiderman for the 3rd year! Hopefully we do something different next year - but he still loves it so I guess that is all that matters. Beth was a princess riding a unicorn and I couldn't have gotten a more perfect costume for her - she loved it! She named her unicorn "Sarah", which is her favorite name in the world - she has a lot of other stuffed animals named Sarah too! So fun!

We also spent the evening with Pete, Brandon, Sabrina, and Kalissa - since they came down for Raquetball and the Podcast - I made dinner and we just enjoyed visiting and being together - really a great time!


Saturday, October 31, 2009


I think this has been my favorite Halloween season EVER! The kids excitement really has made it so fun for me. Today was just kind of an easy day - since the kids did most of their celebrating yesterday. We did take them over to the mall for trick or treating and they had a good time and we were only gone for about an hour. We went home and lit the Pumpkins, had a fun dinner of Hot Dogs wrapped in dough to look like a Mummy and Salad and Mummy Rice Krispie Treats and the kids had fun handing out candy to trick-or-treaters!


Sunday, November 1, 2009


Joey and I were sick today - we woke up just feeling awful, so we didn't make it to church. We spent the day just relaxing and trying to catch up on sleep and getting over our colds. The Colts won again so it was fun to watch that as well, since Sundays are football days in our family. I also spent some time designing on the computer. Joey and the kids finished the day by watching 1776 on tv. JJ didn't make it very long and was put to bed and when I went to check on Joey and Beth - this is what I found. Is there anything better for a little girl than falling asleep in her daddy's lap? So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

Angela Toucan said...

great pumpkins, and Beth's photographer sounds wonderful - cute photo.

Breeoxd said...

looks like a great week!