Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Computer Grief

Hi everyone. I am writing this from my iPhone. I am having some computer problems. Yesterday afternoon I tripped and spilled water into my laptop and I now can't get my computer to work. I have lots of emails to answer including orders to fill but I can't send those from my phone. I am completely devastated right now i don't have money to fix it & I am in the middle of lots of design deadlines. I'm hoping that it will dry out and be fine. In the meantime please be patient with me - it was not a good start to an already stressful week. If you are expecting links or other answers to emails - I'll get to it as fast as I can. I'm so sorry !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

3 comments :

Kikkinkreations said...

I am so sorry! I hope things work out and your computer is fine!

Ajila said...

DeDe, you don't need to be sorry. I'm sorry for you. That is such a bummer about the spill. You would be surprised though at what just drying out can do. I know it's worked for others.

Leaving you some love & {{{hugz}}}

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about this DeDe. Hope things get better for you!