Sunday, August 9, 2009

Project 365: Week 32

Monday, August 3, 2009


For the past couple of weeks I have been completely consumed with designing this new kit line. I have worked on this on and off for months - but the opportunity of a blog train and extra stuff had me getting it ready for this past couple of weeks. I got most of it done last week, but the first half of this week I had to completely dedicate myself to finishing it.


Tuesday, August 4, 2009


My poor children and hubby had to basically live without me as I worked long, very long hours to finish these up. I stayed up most of the night every night the past few days to get it done.


Wednesday, August 5, 2009


And then, I finally did it - I finished it. And I have been so amazed and blessed to have the response to it that I have - thank you all of you for your kind words. It has definitely taken a lot out of me to get it done - I need to spend some quality time with my family and away from the computer for awhile! WHEW!


Thursday, August 6, 2009



Today we took our monthly visit to Costco to stock up on some needed items! The kids enjoyed getting out of the house - especially since I have been so stuck to my computer lately.


Friday, August 7, 2009


I was trying to do some cleaning and get caught up with things today. I could hear the kids in their room talking and laughing. I was starting to wonder what they were up to when they came out to show me. JJ had dressed his sister up in his superman cape and hat. It was adorable - my little SuperGirl. It is always fun to see JJ taking care of and playing with his sister!


Saturday, August 8, 2009


A big day! We woke up early and headed to Lagoon (a local amusement park) to spend the day with Aunt Amy and Uncle Matt and cousins Logan and Alyssa. We actually haven't seen them in a couple of years and until today, hadn't even met Alyssa so it was really fun to be with them. The kids really enjoyed the rides and we benefited from an overcast day which was so great that it wasn't so hot! But since it was a little chilly we didn't go into the Lagoon-a-Beach like we were going to. Instead we got soaked on the Raft Ride and as we were leaving the park, Beth had to run through the water fountains (she loved it.) We then headed to a park and left Uncle Aaron with the kids and Joey and I went to the Bountiful temple to be with the Mortensens as they were sealed together for Time and All Eternity. We were late, but we made it just in time (of course that made us the center of attention as we walked into the room - sorry Curtis and Anne). But it was a very beautiful ceremony and I am so happy for them. We returned to Curtis and Anne's home for some refreshments and visiting. We got to meet Brandon and Sabrina's new little one, Kalissa too, so it was a wonderful day!


Sunday, August 9, 2009


Our Family Home Evenings are usually held on Sundays instead of the usual Mondays, just because Joey is usually home. We need to do better at actually having gospel lessons, but we have at least spent some quality time together. Lately it has been introducing the kids to some of our favorite movies that Joey and I watched growing up. Today we watched The Princess Bride! The kids will probably like it better when they get older - but it was still fun to watch it together today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Stater said...

We went to Wal-Mart today & spent $218 on groceries. That was with some chicken breasts & no other meat. I can't believe the price of food these days.

We sure need something like a Costco in our area. Sigh!