Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Project 365: Week 26

Monday, June 22, 2009


What a crazy week! I have a kit that I am working on that just never seems to be done no matter how long I spend on it. I'm trying so hard to finish it by next Monday and it is taking me every minute I have. I think I'm in for a lot of late nights this week!

I went outside to check on the kids this afternoon and I found them in the midst of a new game. Beth gets in the wagon (tipped sideways) and JJ runs around in a circle spinning her - They were both laughing so hard and having such a great time that I just didn't have the heart to stop them - even though it is not the safest of activities!


Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Our summer schedule is CRAZY! We are up earlier than when the kids were in school and with me staying up longer to finish some design work - I am really hating the early mornings. But JJ's summer school is just earlier so we have been doing it. I went in the kids room today because they were playing and I hadn't heard a peep from them and here they were just completely zonked out. I think the early mornings are getting to them too - they hardly ever take naps!


Wednesday, June 24, 2009


The kids have a new way to eat their Spaghetti. Last night they thought it was so funny that I took my garlic bread and put spaghetti in it. Tonight when we had Spaghetti for leftovers, they just had to try it too. The "Spaghetti Sandwiches" are a hit!

Thursday, June 25, 2009


This dinner is one of the best rated in my kids' opinion. While some nights it is a struggle to get the kids to eat - whenever I make this the kids go back for 3-4 servings! Deli Ham Slices on the bottom, Creamy Mashed potatoes topped with Cheese - baked in the oven for 20 minutes! EASY AND YUMMY!


Friday, June 26, 2009


The kids goofed around all day. JJ got out his LeapYear Alphabet and played that all day with Beth spinning in one of her dress-up gowns!


Saturday, June 27, 2009


We were able to attend a BBQ at a friend's house tonight. Their backyard was right by the West Valley Fair going on and we visited and had great food. We had also had AMAZING views of a gorgeous sunset and the fireworks!


Sunday, June 28, 2009


We carried on our Sunday tradition of watching a movie together. The kids snuggled with their Unicorn/Horses and we watched THE MAN FROM SNOWY RIVER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :