Sunday, June 28, 2009

Only a couple more days!!!!

Only a couple more days to participate in this month's Designers Element Challenge!

I'm also excited to present my NEW kit as our featured kit for this challenge! So go to THIS THREAD to find out all the details....but check out this FREE MINI-KIT you can get to do the challenge with! Fun right?





And it coordinates with my DAILY DOWNLOAD! I hope you are all getting your piece every day! Don't forget to pick up the coordinating pieces while they are on sale too!



And of course remember to check out my 40% off sale in my store!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

Kessa said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful kit. I really love the colours and the elements - especially the bears.

The only day I have had trouble with is day one but that is my own fault for not unzipping them as I get them. Getting an error message but I think it's from more from downloading and not anything wrong with the file itself.

Hugs.

Ajila said...

Thank you for the mini. I've been having a ball collecting your kit everyday. Thank you so much for sharing and leaving you some love.