Friday, May 1, 2009

Project 365: Week 18

Monday, April 27, 2009



The kids have been enjoying being outside in all the Spring weather. I feel really grateful that I have a yard (although small) that the kids can go and play. I love seeing them use their imaginations and enjoy running around and just being kids. They have even been playing really well with each other. Today, when JJ got off the bus I gave them some drinks and snacks and sent them out to play. A few minutes later, I went to check on them and this is what I found. They had overturned their wagon and was using it as a table for their snacks. Just cute kids!


Tuesday, April 28, 2009



All the playing outdoors lately has made the kids sleep much better at night and I am so happy about that. I really think it helps them work out all their little stresses and makes them so much happier. Plus they get more rest and that has helped them even more! Yay! I went to tuck them in tonight and I found them already in bed (SURPRISE) and all snuggled in with their favorite stuffed animal friends.


Wednesday, April 29, 2009



Some of the things I love about JJ:

- His laugh and his smiles are so contagious.
- He looks like his Daddy!
- He loves playing on the computer.
- Each step of progress in his development, is so much more appreciated and enjoyed.
- He makes me stronger.
- He has an amazing memory.
- He eats just about anything.
- He loves movies.
- He's a bustle of energy.
- He likes giving hugs.


Thursday, April 30, 2009



Some of the things I love about Beth:

- She has so much self confidence.
- She gives the best hugs.
- She loves all the girly things, while still loving to play in the dirt and other tomboy stuff too.
- She's completely beautiful.
- She has her Dad's sense of humor.
- She says the cutest things.


Friday, May 1, 2009



I bought a new treat maker and it arrived today. These star popsicles were a big hit with the kids. I bet I will be making them A LOT this summer!


Saturday, May 2, 2009



I wasn't feeling very well today and I had a lot to do, so Joey took the kids up to the rec center for a little while and they played some racquetball. I think if they keep playing with Joey, that they are going to get pretty good!


Sunday, May 3, 2009



After church we had a good time hanging out together watching some "church movies." I love seeing my kiddos with their daddy. It somehow makes me love them all even more!



And here is my weekly layout:



I used my DIGITAL 365 Kits to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :